Acorn + Oak Property Management
Acorn + Oak Property Management is known for persistence, fortitude, and assurance. The management team builds relationships with clients by providing reliable, professional service. They strive to protect clients’ investments and provide renters with cozy living spaces.
Acorn + Oak Property Management provides many services to clients, including:
- Complimentary analysis of rental market
- Thorough inspections with photos and suggestions
- Complete background checks and credit screenings of potential tenants
- Reliable maintenance
- Rent collection
- Easy-to-understand monthly and annual financial statements
Acorn + Oak Property Management possesses competitive fees, such as a 10% monthly monitoring fee when rental units are occupied. The company guarantees an enjoyable rental experience, and works to create long-lasting relationships with tenants and property owners.
Other benefits of working with this Residential Rental property management Durham NC are:
- Speedy responses to tenant inquiries
- Welcome packages with helpful information about the area
- 24-hour emergency phone line for tenant issues
- Tenant portal for maintenance requests
- Easy online rent payment
- Monthly gift card giveaways
Allenton Management has been serving Durham and Chapel Hill for 50+ years. The property management staff has a combined total of over 75 years of experience. Allenton Management leases single-family homes, townhomes and condominiums.
The agents on staff are members of the Durham Regional Association of Realtors, North Carolina Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors. The management company also serves the community through volunteer work with schools and other organizations.
Allenton Management’s quality residential property management services include:
- Day-to-day management of tenant issues and maintenance
- Monthly statements
- 24-hour emergency service
- Advertising/showings to procure tenants
- Court proceedings for evictions & non-payment of rent
Apple Realty manages privately-owned residential properties in Durham and surrounding areas. The staff members each have decades of real estate experience. Apple Realty charges clients a one-time non-refundable $150 administration fee. The monthly fee is 10% of collected rent.
Apple Realty performs the following property management tasks:
- Tenant Solicitation (Internet, Newspapers)
- Property showings
- Background checks/credit reports/rental or mortgage references
- Lease negotiation
- Maintenance & repair
- Rent collection
- Monthly account statements
South East Real Estate Management Company’s staff has a combined 54 years of experience with the company, and 73 years of real estate experience. South East provides professional, quality service to property owners and tenants.
South East Real Estate Management Company handles the following property management services for clients:
- Collection of rent
- Monthly owner reports
- Determining market rental rate
- Keeping property conditions market-ready
- Application/approval process of tenants
- 24-hour maintenance availability
- Resolution of tenant complaints
- Moving-out process